Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. Any file you save to your Dropbox will also automatically save to all your computers, phones, and even the Dropbox website. This means that you can start working on your computer at school or the office, and finish on your home computer. Never email yourself a file again!.
Dropbox will download as fast or as slow as your network allows, and will try its best to not hog your connection. If you’d like to limit your upload or download rates, you can change them in Dropbox’s preferences.
– End to end sales cycle management from campaigns, leads, potentials, quotes, invoices..
– Support automation using a customer portal and support tickets
– Data import & export via CSV files, web-to-lead forms, reports & customizable user dashboards
– Role based access control
– Mobile applications
– Workflows, tasks, and project management
– Outlook, Thunderbird, Firefox, & Gmail plugins
– Extensions marketplace for additional plugins