EchoSign is a Web 2.0 electronic signature and enterprise content management system with specific focus on the document management and verification life-cycle. Its major features centre in document signing, tracking and filing. It supports signing by email (e signature) or by fax. EchoSign is an electronic signature and contract management company helping users to get all their documents signed online. EchoSign’s signature process requires users to email the documents through its system which takes care of the signing process on the other side. The recipients can e-sign instantly in any browser, an iPhone or a Blackberry, or via a widget on any website. Or if desired, recipients can sign by fax using a toll-free fax gateway. In order to use the EchoSign API we need to use Enterprise edition of EchoSign account as the other versions do not allow the API access ,which is necessary for EchoSign module . please click here to view different account of EchoSign click here There are 4 levels of membership. For 5 or less signatures a month, the service is free. There are “pro”, “team” and enterprise levels as well that begin at $15 a month. The ‘EchoSign’ is Module designed for Vtiger CRM. In addition with usage of this module the pdf gets more value and there is a legal proof and legal agreement between the indulge companies or persons or authorities. Therefore, the intention was to provide powerful and flexible tool which allows users of Vtiger CRM to digitally sign the document or pdf’s.
The EchoSign benefits are:
- Instant signatures — Get document signed in seconds with the easiest electronic signature product in the world. Need it signed and faxed back? No problem, select the ‘Fax Signature’ option.
- From anywhere — Access your account in real-time from any browser, anywhere on any device.
- More control — Use account sharing to track contracts for your entire team or department and have instant visibility into when documents are really getting signed, how and by whom.
- Less paperwork — All parties automatically receive a copy of the signed agreement. No more scanning and photocopies and a backup copy is always stored right in your EchoSign account.
Terms and Conditions:
- No Warranty. The Software is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of condition, uninterrupted use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.